Monday 7 January 2013

How are you doing with your 2013 resolutions?

So today was my first day back to work and so far i'm not doing too badly with my 2013 resolutions:

I didn't make it to the gym today as I left my padlock at home - fail; but have already been 3 times in 2013.

I didn't get to work before 9.30am - fail.

But I did drink lots of water - result.

I did take off my make up before I went to bed and have done so every night since the new year begun - result.

I've only missed taking my vitamins once.

Although it hasn't been a resounding success I'm going to keep on at trying to make these habitual actions that become a part of my day to day. I'm off now to pack my padlock in my gym bag and get an early night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!