Tuesday 25 June 2013

Need somewhere to go, in need of something to do

I'm always looking for new and different things to do so when details of the We love the 90s film fest were shared with me I was excited as I love the 90s and I love films.
The festival runs over four days and gives movie-goers the opportunity to watch some of the 90s cult classic at the Portabello pop up cinema. Organised by Tees and Cees, each film is introduced by a creative.  The film fest runs from the 25-28 July, with a movie being shown each night and  films include Poetic Justice, Clueless, White Men Can't Jump and House Party.  You can find out more at http://www.teesandcees.org/welovethe90sfilmfest/.

Tickets are only £5 which is a bargain. Ive got mine although I still need to decide if I'm turning up in full 90s gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!