Saturday 4 May 2013

Yeah I'm feeling myself right now

So I'm super happy right now - since I last weighed myself about 2 months ago I've lost over a stone. This is great especially as I haven't been working out as much as I was before, but have reduced the amount of sugar I consume by only drinking one sugary drink (juice, tea with sugar, squash) a day except when going out for drinks. I stick to warm water with or without lemon most days.

I decide to start exercising regularly for two reasons, my health and because I like to wear fitted clothes and my spanx no longer made my stomach look flat. The benefits are I can run 5k non stop, my knees no longer ache when it's cold or bent for too long and I can go without my spanx if needs be.

I still have areas I would like to tone up but so far so good and I also hope to run a 10k this year. This is one resolution I was able to stick to, although I have been getting to work earlier lately, so maybe I can nail that one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!