Tuesday 25 June 2013

New music from Daley

Yes new music from Daley, who I'm a fan of. If like me you were late to the party then please do check out his previous work, my personal favourite song is Game Over although I also love his duet with Marsha Ambrosious. Do check out his latest single on his website where you can also sign up to receive his new EP for free.

Another artist that I'm feeling at the moment is part of Neyo's Compound camp Ravaughn and since hearing her song Best Friend being played on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta I'm totally in love. Love her voice and the song, it's been on serious replay for the last two weeks, at home work and on my travels #obsessed, will be checking out the album when it drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!