Tuesday 25 June 2013

Summer time shoes

So summer is here which means a few key things for me:

Regular pedicures -as the toes are exposed

New sandals - which I've been delaying buying because it's not hot enough

Strappy heels - to offset the shorts.

For some people summer shoes equal blisters but I'm lucky enough that I hardly ever have that problem but when I have I've found blister plasters a godsend. I recently got sent a box of Compeed's Blister plasters which included some that are specifically for high heels and sit right on the heel - which is such a painful place to get a blister and a normal blister plaster Compeed Blister Medium.

Although I haven't had an opportunity to use them I really like the packaging of the heel plasters - it's something you can keep in your female essentials bag (I have a make up bag with a comb, brush, hairbands etc in) and use when necessary, hobbling down the street due to blister pain is never a good look. What I like most about these plasters are that they are transparent and cushioned so they are far less obvious than a traditional plaster.  I always look at people who have skin tone plasters on their feet and think who does that lol; it's like socks and sandals if you ask me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!