Thursday 24 April 2014

New girl crush alert

So of late I've been crushing on Angela Simmons, niece of Russell Simmons and daughter of Rev Run. So I wasn't a big fan of Run's House and I found everyone but Run and the middle son annoying and especially hated Angela's nasal monotone voice but the power of social media - Instagram has provided an insight into how Angela has continued to grow her empire and is now leading the style pack.

Here is a quick run down of why I'm crushing on Angela:

She is a successful business woman and her empire runs further than just Pastry it includes IamAngela which sells clothes and hair.

She is into fitness which I find inspiring she is constantly pushing herself to improve her health and what her body is able to do. A great motivator for me especially when I'm struggling to go to the gym or to my NTC bootcamp.

She seems to be getting her styling down to a T. I love that when she was in Nigeria she represented in ankara styles and silk wrappers and continues to wear them in the States. I also like that she wears highstreet (online) like Virgo's Lounge. One of my go to's for occasion wear - weddings, award dinners, birthday celebrations etc.

All photos from Angela Simmons Instagram account

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!