Sunday 4 March 2012

Thank you - 5 things I'm grateful for....

  1. My niece, she is only 2 but she is one of the cutest little girls I have ever met (I'm slightly biased I know). I love the fact that she now refers to me as 'Darling' and that she can recite her favourite book. Always fun spending time with her.
  2. My sister, she saved me this week - thanks!!!!
  3. Being loved, the death of Sofyen Belamouadden was tragic and I still find it utterly unbelievable that anyone would organise a fight that leads to someones death; but after reading Victoria Osoteku's background (Victoria has been convicted for manslaughter for her role in Sofyen's death), I am so grateful that I grew up with a loving family. Your childhood has such a profound impact on the type of person you become; we all have such an important role in ensuring that children have the love and support they need to become decent people.
  4. This week I attended Parents Evening at my son's school; although he needs to work harder, I was glad to hear that he is on course to pass all of his GCSEs. Now its time to really put the work in. I know I'm a MILF lol.
  5. Another Arsenal win and that F1 starts next week!!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!