Sunday 11 March 2012

Thank you

1. My hip to waist ratio because no matter what it always makes me look much slimmer than I really am.
2. Good friends, they are hard to find and you have to work on keeping them. But in the end it's worth it.
3. My Cineworld card, I've got some days off next week and I am going to spend much of my time off in the cinema.
4. I went to see Maverick Sabre this week, courtesy of a friend - thank you. Always grateful for hook ups and I was able to convince a friend about Maverick, she is now very much a fan.
5. I had the opportunity to catch up with a friend this week, he is one of the coolest people I know.  Glad to be able to spend that time with him, and will do my est to make sure we stay in touch.

That's it for me this week, got a big event planned so wish me Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!