Monday 26 March 2012

Thank you

The last couple of weeks have been quite hectic which is why I haven't blogged for a while, so I'm going to cover the last two weeks in this week's round up:

Ten things to be thankful for:

  1. My mum is back in the country, I am very much a Mummy's girl so I'm glad she is back where she belongs!! Love ya MUM
  2. My Kindle - although initially quite reluctant I am now a Kindle convert. It fits into my bag quite easily and as I am always reading approximately 3 books at once, it makes it really easy to have them all with me at the same time. A very big thank you to the person who gave me the Kindle as a gift.
  3. The awards ceremony that I work on was a success! I was quite stressed out for a hot minute but everything went well and the feedback has been really positive. Big thanks to the Brit School for performing,
  4. I recently returned from my first trip to Paris, such a beautiful city. I had a wonderful time and can't wait to go back again.
  5. I recently got to spend some time with a friend I hadn't seen in a while, I really need to make more of an effort to see friends and keep in touch with people because when I do I have the best time.
  6. The warm weather we had this weekend; which enabled me to sip cocktails on the roof @ a city bar, and dine on the terrace at Laduree; also ate chips in the park #goodtimes.
  7. My friend KayoSoul released his first EP this week, I am very proud please check out My name is KayoSoul is iTunes.
  8. Mad men series 5 starts on Sky Atlantic on Tuesday!
  9. F1 is back, I set my alarm for 5am (CET) to watch the Melbourne race whilst in Paris, unfortunately I hadn't got the time right and had to wake up again at 6am to watch the race. Well worth it! Go Lewis
  10. Life - I'm living, breathing and stress free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!