Thursday 7 June 2012

Make up

As a former Make Up Artist, I have a tonne of products that I have bought, tested or have randomly picked up from somewhere and sometimes I dig a random product out of one of my make up boxes and use it. The usual reason for this is that I can't find my fave mascara, blusher etc etc, anyway although I normally forgo powder after applying foundation,  as I prefer a fresher look, the Jubilee weekend was one where I needed my foundation to stay put and therefore had to dig out my loose powder. I'd totally forgotten I had this product in my kit, but now it is one of my staples, the finish is amazing and I've actually taken to carrying the full MAC Select/Sheer loose pot around with me in my handbag for when I need touch ups. But don't take my word for it, check out a friend's comment, who asked  to test the powder on a night out this weekend 'What powder did you have? The one I used in Sway Bar, [it] gave a really nice finish'. What more can a say!

Some of my old work





Considering getting back in the game - what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!