Wednesday 6 June 2012

There is only one reason why I find Idris irresistible

So today's lunch time web browsing of Essence allowed me to spend some quality time with Mr Elba. Essence had very kindly pulled together a photo gallery featuring 12 delicious photos of Idris, with a few words stating the '12 Reasons why we find [him] irresistible'. Now the more cultured and refined Essence boiled this down to reasons like 'he speaks slowly' etc, but I'm going to keep it as real as I can and say the real reason we love Idris is because he looks like he is good in bed and let me tell you why.

1. His build, this is a man that has that weight that women love. Strong, firm and built.

2. His swagger, it's the East end cockiness or London cool. Whether you love his Baltimore accent or his London twang Idris just has that thang - you know what I'm talking about.

3. Idris looks like the kind of man that doesn't play you know the type that can let you know you've gone too far with one side eye. When a man has you like that it's all good.

4. His intelligence not only is he a great actor, he also directs and produces and to top it all he is a dj, rapper and music producer. Lol years ago someone said to me 'I'd like to dance to those beats'- so apt here.

5. He supports Arsenal - making him even more sexy in my eyes.

6. He looks hot in everything, boiler suit in Daddy's Girls, DJ at an awards ceremony. Hot in clothes can only be smoking without them.

To break it down Idris is yum as one of my girls would say. Check out Essence to see a collection of great photos of Mr Elba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!