Friday 22 February 2013

Living positively

At the moment I'm annoyingly positive if you tell me something negative I'll send you a positive email or text. I see other people's points of view in lots of situations and generally I look at my life through rose tinted glasses.

I haven't always been this way actually last year I had a pretty rough time, shit seemed to happen all at the same time and I generally wasn't a happy bunny. And then I had a session with my department that looked at how you could work at your optimum; and honestly it was like I turned a corner. Things looked much brightest I understood why I hadn't been at my best in my personal life and at work and I decided that I was leaving that all behind.

Are things tonnes better not really (they are not bad) but my perspective on them is as if I'm looking down on my life rather than being weighed down by things. I have to remember that I've had adversities and I've lived through them and if I can do that once then I'm sure I can do that again. I honestly believe that you are only given crosses that you can bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!