Thursday 28 February 2013

Things I like

The Following - are you watching this show (it airs on Sky Atlantic)? If not I strongly advise that you get with the programme (lol- I'm loving that)! No but honestly it's my favourite programme currently available to watch on British tv. Every week I think it can't get any better, that any new twists would be farcical; but no each week I'm drawn back in. My only fear is that it could go the way of Prison Break post series 1 - where you start to think 'come on now' and stop watching - well I did. The Following definitely has the Nadie says rubber stamp of approval.

Scandal - I haven't shared my Olivia Pope love with you all. But if I'm in on a Friday I make sure to catch up with the antics of Olivia Pope and Associates. I have been known to have panic attacks if I can't find a working stream! I'm rooting for Fitz and Olivia and the boiler cupboard moment was fire. More 4 I totally couldn't wait for the show to air here, so currently watching online and trying to figure out what I'll do when the series ends.

Daley - so not sure how I totally missed all of the Daley buzz. It's a year late but I'm seriously in love with everything but the song he did with Jessie J. To be honest I refuse to listen to it as I feel the same way about Jessie J as I do marmite.

Bruno Mars - Treasure. There is definitely more to Bruno than the songs he released from his first album. Treasure one of the songs from the second album will be added to my summer chilling in the park mix - when I get my new iPod or fix the old one.

The gym - so I needed to tone up. I'm not as young as I used to be which means that a week or two of salads isn't enough to resolve my crisp addiction and the resulting flab that they turn into. So just after Christmas I joined a new gym and have been going on average 2 or 3 times a week as well as going to yoga and Pilates classes at the yoga studio during my lunch break and to my surprise I actually like going. I feel much better when I've been; I'm looking more toned -if I do say so myself and I'm fitter RESULT.

Other things I like:
Valentino Exhibition at Somerset House think it's closing soon but if you like fashion then worth seeing.
Harrison's in Balham had a lovely dinner there last week with some girl pals. Everyone loved what they ate and it was reasonably priced.
Parmesan potatoes - tried these with a duck recipe I found on Tesco's website - yummy.
My new red boots.
Busuba Ethai - they need to introduce a loyalty scheme. I'm sure I'm due a free meal by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!