Tuesday 16 October 2012

Fitness fun

If you are anything like me then (to my boyfriend's derision) you work out so you can look hot, rather than for health! Well actually looking good is great for my general health and well-being - so I do work out for my health. But anyway I don't really enjoy going to the gym, I go because the days of just cutting back on Friday to ensure a flat pack stomach on Saturday are a few Fridays before the big night out.

To counteract my general dislike of the gym, I've tried very hot personal trainers (so far this has been the best motivation), using  apps such as Nike Training Club and Spin, all which have worked, but I still seem to get bored. So a couple of months ago I found this website http://www.boutiquesport.co.uk/ and after checking out what they are all about, they describe themselves as 'the ultra-glam way to work-out' I knew I needed to sign up to their emails.






Last month I was lucky enough to receive the opportunity to attend a Boutique Sport event, and with my friend in tow, went to a yoga class at Blue Cow Yoga. The class was great fun, and the facilities at Blue Cow were relaxing.

After the yoga session we were invited to attend a cocktail session with the other attendees and the team from Boutique Sport at a bar just down the road. After a relaxing yoga session, cocktails aren't normally the order of the day but this was all about a little rest and relaxation and it would have been rude to refuse. The cocktails weren't to my taste but the goody bags we received were lovely especially the blueberry chewy that I had; and to top the night off I also won 6 months membership at the yoga studio.

 Boutique Sport is such a great idea, and its a great way for health & fitness businesses to market themselves to completely new clientèle - do check it out!



Hopefully your soon to be yogi!




Update Just got another chance to try out a new class - hot Pilates, courtesy of Boutique Sport I'll let you know what is was like. But do sign up, you can try something new for free and if you like it it you could be the next Nell McAndrews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!