Friday 19 October 2012

Products I love - nail varnish remover

I love to paint my nails and change my nail colour a couple of times a week. Constantly painting my nails means I go through an awful lot of nail varnish remover but recently I found this product Bourjois Dissolvant and it literally has made removing nail varnish so simple.

All you have to do is dip your finger in the pot, twist and voila varnish free nails. I would definitely recommend it as its so much easier than using a liquid and much better than nail wipes on the go; that aren't very good at providing a clean nail.

I'm off to try my Ciate Caviar nail kit that I received today. Update: Check out the pick of my manicure - luv it x You can purchase the exact same kit at Selfridges. Also Boots are currently running their 3 for 2 Autumn event, so do stock up - I have!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!