Saturday 8 December 2012

Product I love - hair conditioner

So I've decided to rest my hair from the creamy crack for a while; and am currently having a long stretch - aiming for 16 weeks. I've been wearing a weave for 6 weeks but the hair was in a need of a revive.

I'd purchased the Macadamia natural oil deep repair masque for my relaxed hair but had only used it once. With the other products I use I found it slightly over moisturizing which was great but it just meant I had to change the frequency of using oils and other products on my hair - which took a little getting used to.

Last night I used the masque on my hair (weave - I paid for it so it's mine) and my hair has a gloss to it that it didn't have before. Unfortunately I don't have a before photo to share but this has definitely made a difference; I now have really shiny hair that also feels smoother.

Anyway I would definitely recommend this product if you are in need of an intensive deep conditioning treatment. When comparing it to the Moroccan oil deep masque I would also say that this provides better results.

I purchased online for £13 but I think it retails for £24, I just searched for sellers of the product and who was cheapest.

If you do use it let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!