Saturday 29 December 2012

Thank you 2012

2012 has been a roller coaster year for me some really big highs and some real lows but all in all I would say it's been a good year and I have lots to be grateful for. Most of all I'm thankful for these things (in no particular order):

Everyone who has read this blog thanks I don't know who you are but thanks for reading; if you do have any feedback than please let me know. My very own feedback to myself is proofread and spellcheck.

That all of my loved ones both friends and family have made it through the year; having them in 2013 will be a blessing.

London 2012 was such a highlight for me not only did I get to experience the actual games as a spectator on a couple of occasions - 4 to be exact; but it also gave others an opportunity to experience the city I love in one of its finest moments. Super Saturday was emotional - the video of my screaming 'go Mo' as the stadium erupts is hilarious.

I learnt a lot about myself this year, about the person I want to be, what's and who is important to me. The life lessons or challenges provided this clarity -  I believe everything happens for a reason.

My Samsung SIII and my iPad giving me the best of technology; life with an iPhone wasn't all that it could be but I still missed the App store. Now I have the best mobile phone and tablet both doing the jobs they were meant to do.

Great tv - Scandal, Homeland, Boardwalk Empire. I need more like this. I'm going to try again with Girls and I loved my ratchet tv more LHH please.

Anything French - Paris and Les Miserables are examples of some of the great memories I will have from this year.

Good music - highlights Walk the Throne concert, Hackney Weekender, Nas, Frank Ocean, The Weekend, Kendrick Lamaar.

Seeing friends get married, have babies, and make the next step in their lives and reacquainting myself with people I had lost touch with.

Being part of Pride's  beauty round table.
My Cineworld card.

Life.

instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!