Sunday 26 February 2012

5 things I'm grateful for ..

1. I'm a massive Arsenal fan, so all I'm going to say is 5-2.

2. The weekend, I've had a very crazy week this week so the weekend has been a much needed break from a week where I spent way too many hours in the office. It's the start of a very busy period for me so weekends are going to be blessings in themselves and I will making the most of them.

3. Spring, looks like the cold weather that we experienced in February is in the distant past. I've ramped up the pedicures and body exfolitation to make sure I'm in top shape for the summer. Next step is to make use of my gym membership!!

4. I've booked my first trip out of the country for 2012, looking forward to going away and having a break from the rat race.

5.Anyone who has read the blog, I know I ramble but thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!