Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's day

Although I'm not one to really celebrate Valentine's day, the conversation I had today showed that I may need to work on the romance. This conversation was over dinner in a restaurant and we were both taping away on are phones.

Me: 'Do I need to get you something for Valentine's Day?'
Him: 'No do I need to get you a card?'
Me: 'Yes, should we meet for lunch'
Him: 'I have an hour from 12pm'

I stop looking at my iPhone and pull out my Blackberry  to check my calendar

Me: 'I can't I have meetings at 12pm for 30 mins and then from 1pm'
Him: 'What are you doing on Friday?'
Me: after a long pause 'I think I'm free'

Asign of the times?!!?
I'm probably going to be reprimanded for sharing this, so this may be the first and last time lol.But really can't complain x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!