Monday 2 April 2012

Gratitude

This week's things to appreciate include:

1. The warm weather - I prefer sunshine and warmth. As it was sunny I was able to wear my new shoes see the photo. I also enjoyed a work meeting on the rooftop of one of our offices, life is so much better when the sun is out.

2. My son's football team won the league. I'm very happy for him; the victory was made even sweeter as they beat the team they lost the cup final to the week before.

3. I sent someone a recipe and they surprised me by making it for me the very next day. Now that's what I call service. Thank you 😃

4. Mint green or pistachio - I become obsessed by a colour every season and I will end up with tonnes of it in my wardrobe. I am loving pistachio at the moment, see photo of my shoes again, and got a great peplum dress that I can't wait to wear when it warms up a bit more. Also can't wait to get more lemon and pink in.

5. Game of Throne series 2 starts tomorrow, and after trying to read book 2 dismally on more than one occasion I'm glad to say that the new season has really spurred me on and I've read half of the book in a week (my tube journey is only 15 mins) so that's good work.

6. That I don't have herd mentality. The rush to the pumps was crazy and now all those who queued are saying I told you so. Please note there would have been enough petrol to go round if you had just filled up as normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!