Monday 30 April 2012

My fave hair products

I am currently using:

  • Luster's Moisture Max Moisture Mist, sprayed on ends am and before bed
  • Keracare's Oil Moisturiser after the Moisture Mist
  • Happy Hair Shampoo (sulphate, mineral oil and paraben free) and Moisture Conditioner - from Sainsburys.
  • Keracare 1st lather shampoo
  • Keracare detangling & hydrating (shampoo) I've run out so using Happy Hair as second shampoo
  • Keracare reconstructor
  • Keracare Humectco
I also have a clarifying shampoo that I use the week before I relax. I've been using the Moisture Mist for 2 weeks and I have only straightened my hair twice since cutting my ends off. I've already seen quite a bit of growth and my hair feels much healthier with v little shedding vs severe breaking I was suffering just over a month ago;think this is mainly due to not heat abusing my hair.

I buy most of my products from lookfantastic or from local hair shop and I only wash my hair once a week.

I'd be interested to knowif anyone has used Lush's conditioner forrelaxed hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!