Monday 9 April 2012

Mythic oil - I adore you

I've recently started using L'oreal's Mythic Oil and already I'm seeing great results.


My hair is naturally very porous and is quite damaged due to my love of my GHD's, I also hate wrapping my hair at night; so all in all I needed something that would make an immense difference. I recently trimmed off all the dry and thinning ends and since then have applied Mythic Oil to my hair in the morning and before I go to bed. I've also taken a break from my GHD's and wrap my hair with a silk scarf every night.

Since doing this I have seen a great improvement in the silkiness and manageability of my hair, and I have to say that Mythic Oil has got a lot to do with this. Before using Mythic Oil I was a MoroccanOil devotee (intermittently mind you) but I have to say I actually believe that my new best friend Mythic is actually a better match for my hair. It's cheaper, comes in a much bigger bottle especially if you compare the price of the small MoroccanOil bottle which is at a similar price point as 125ml of Mythic Oil; and so far I'm preferring the results; please note I still use my trusty argan oil  from time to time.

L'oreal have recently added two new products to the range, one for coloured hair 'Mythic Oil  Colour Glow' and 'Mythic Oil Milk'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!