Monday 9 April 2012

Oops forgot to give thanks

Only just remembered that I had forgotten to update this week, here goes:

1. Good times - last week I shared some good times with friends and colleagues. Dinner at Dishoom was lush, and I would go back there again. The drinks were also lovely - I love cocktails. Also had a great time with one of my girls on Thursday night.

2. Cinnamon & sugar pretzels from Mr Pretzel. They are to die for I actually need these regularly in my life. Does anyone know if there is a Mr Pretzel closer to my house, Westfield Stratford is a little too far for a snack.

3. Saturday was my uncle's birthday; so a massive Happy Birthday shout out to my uncle who is really like my big bro. He taught me how to mix and scratch, introduced me to Prince, hip-hop and breakdance the movie and most importantly the Burger Man game.

4. Beating Man City, thank you Arteta. Yes Arsenal winning does have a profound affect on my life, it ensures the boy, the man and I are all in good moods. Keep it up boys!!

5. Easter, I am a non practicing Christian i.e. I was christened as a child but haven't really been to church regularly as an adult. However I relish the chance to spend time with my family and think about all the important things in life. Whatever you believe Easter offers lots of metaphors for life: rebirth/ new starts, the truth cannot be buried, love, forgiveness, faith.

Back to enjoying the last few hours before work tomorrow.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, feedback most welcome - don't be shy!